For the next three weeks the questions are from kids. The Happy Quitter wrote about her workshop she does for neighborhood kids and the some of the kids had some suggestions for the Share your World challenge.
- A class you wish you would have taken? Ballroom Dance
- What’s your favorite comic figure and why? Not really into comics, but comedians I always loved the zaniness of Robin Williams.
- Name something you wish you could like. Coffee
- Tell me about your first crush / first date / first kiss. My first crush was for Jim Craig, the goalie on the 1980 American Olympic Hockey team. I love a man of mystery.
- Who was your best friend when you were 10? Michelle
- What sign are you? Do you believe in astrology? Cancer, I don’t believe in astrology but it can be fun.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
What am I grateful for from last week? Hmmm, honestly I don’t know where the time has gone or what I have been doing with it. I mean the last thing I remember it was week 31 and I was trying to play catch up. (fade into a dissolve) Now it’s Week 39. I’ve given up on trying to catch up, I was going to give up all together, but I miss creating flash fiction.